Welcome to the exhilarating world of trampoline parks in Singapore, where gravity-defying leaps and boundless joy collide. Singapore, known for its vibrant cityscape and diverse entertainment options, has embraced the global trampoline park trend with open arms. These lively and dynamic spaces have quickly become a favorite destination for individuals seeking an adrenaline-pumping and thrilling experience like no other.
In recent years, trampoline parks have gained immense popularity, captivating both locals and tourists alike. These indoor playgrounds are a haven for those seeking an active, fun-filled adventure in a safe and controlled environment. Whether you’re a child, a teenager, or an adult, trampoline parks offer a unique opportunity to unleash your inner child and soar through the air with freedom and excitement.
Singapore’s trampoline park scene is a thriving hub of entertainment, boasting an impressive array of parks that cater to various preferences and preferences. Whether you’re a beginner looking for a casual jump or a seasoned trampolinist seeking a challenging and adrenaline-fueled experience. With this article, you’ll find a trampoline park in Singapore that suits your desires.
Exploring the Singapore Trampoline Parks Scenes
Singapore, a city known for its vibrant and diverse entertainment offerings. It is home to an impressive array of trampoline parks that promise an unforgettable bouncing adventure. Whether you’re a thrill-seeker, a fitness enthusiast, or simply looking for a fun-filled activity, these trampoline parks in Singapore offer a world of excitement and adrenaline. Let’s explore the best six trampoline parks that will have you soaring through the air with joy.
1) Bounce Singapore
Nestled in the heart of Orchard Road, Bounce Singapore is a trampoline park that sets the bar high when it comes to exhilarating experiences. Boasting many interconnected trampolines, this park offers a range of activities to suit all ages and skill levels. From high-flying jumps to acrobatic flips and slam dunks, Bounce Singapore provides an adrenaline rush like no other. With dedicated areas for freestyle jumps, dodgeball, and even a performance trampoline, this park offers endless fun and excitement.
Address: Cineleisure, 8 Grange Road #09-01, Singapore 239695
2) AMPED Trampoline Park
Located on the East Coast of Singapore, AMPED Trampoline Park is a favorite among adrenaline junkies and fitness enthusiasts alike. Spanning over 5,000 square feet, this park features an impressive array of trampolines, foam pits, and exciting obstacle courses. Whether you’re conquering the ninja course, challenging your friends to a game of dodgeball, or perfecting your flips in the foam pit, AMPED Trampoline Park offers a dynamic and thrilling experience for visitors of all ages.
Address: 10 Raeburn Park, Block C #02-33 Singapore 088702
3) SuperPark Singapore
While not solely a trampoline park, SuperPark Singapore deserves a mention for its incredible array of activities, including a trampoline section. Located in Suntec City, SuperPark is an indoor amusement park that offers a wide range of experiences, from trampolining and obstacle courses to climbing walls and zip wires. The trampoline section features a variety of trampolines, allowing visitors to jump, flip, and bounce to their heart’s content. SuperPark Singapore is a one-stop destination for unlimited fun and adventure.
Address: 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Mall, #02-477 (North Wing), Singapore 038983
4) Bouncy Paradise
Bouncy Paradise is a popular trampoline park located in Singapore, offering an exhilarating and fun-filled experience for individuals of all ages. It provides a vibrant and energetic environment where visitors can bounce, jump, and defy gravity to their heart’s content.
The park features a vast array of interconnected trampolines, creating a sprawling jumping surface that allows visitors to leap with joy and perform gravity-defying tricks. From basic jumps to flips, twists, and acrobatic maneuvers like flying fox and wave slides, Bouncy Paradise provides a safe and exciting space for individuals to showcase their skills or simply enjoy the pure thrill of bouncing.
Address: 200 Pandan Gardens, Singapore 609336
5) The Yard
Through a combination of enjoyable and technically solid workouts, trampolinists will gain strength and awareness to accomplish foundational jumps, basic and intermediate body landing skills, and somersaulting principles.
What’s more? At The Yard, children can engage in developing fitness, strength, and a better understanding of the key gymnastic principles of traditional Olympic gymnastics events such as vault, bars, beam, and floor, as well as strength and flexibility.
Address: 10 Science Centre Road, Jurong East, 609079
Jumpprocks is a prominent trampoline park in Singapore that provides an exhilarating and fun-filled experience for people of all ages. It creates a bright and exciting environment in which visitors can bounce, jump, and defy gravity to their hearts’ pleasure.
The park has a huge array of interconnected trampolines, resulting in a sprawling jumping area that allows guests to leap with excitement and do gravity-defying acrobatics. From jump zone, mega jump and dive to obstacles dash and battlegrounds all the possibilities provide a secure and entertaining environment for anyone to demonstrate their skills or simply enjoy the pure thrill of bouncing.
Address: 11 Tanjong Katong Road, #B1-05 Kinex, Singapore 437157
Opportunities for Recreational Indoor Activities and Events at Indoor Trampoline Parks
- Open jump sessions: Indoor trampoline parks offer open jump sessions where individuals of all ages can freely bounce, jump, and explore various areas of the park. These sessions provide a recreational outlet for families, friends, and individuals to have fun and enjoy a unique experience.
- Group activities: You could organize group activities such as trampoline dodgeball, basketball slam dunks, and foam pit jumps. These activities encourage social interaction, team building, and friendly competition among participants.
- Fitness classes: Many trampoline parks for adults offer fitness classes tailored to different age groups and fitness levels. These classes may include cardio workouts, aerobics, high-intensity interval training (HIIT), and core strengthening exercises. Fitness classes conducted on trampolines add a dynamic and engaging element to traditional workouts and would be ideal for beginners as kids.
- Birthday parties and events: Indoor trampoline parks for kids provide an exciting venue for birthday parties, corporate events, and other special occasions. They offer party packages that include dedicated areas, food, decorations, and access to various attractions within the park. These events create memorable experiences and promote a sense of celebration and camaraderie.
Important Things to Know Before Booking a Trampoline Session
Grip socks are an important thing to know about before booking your session because they play a significant role in ensuring safety and preventing accidents while using the trampoline. Here’s why grip socks are important:
- Traction and Grip: Grip socks help to improve traction and grip on the trampoline, reducing the risk of slipping and falling.
- Injury Prevention: Grip socks can help to prevent injuries such as sprains, strains, and fractures.
- Hygiene: Grip socks help to keep the trampolines clean and hygienic.
- Facility Requirements: Many trampoline parks require visitors to wear grip socks.
- Comfort: Grip socks are designed to be comfortable and supportive, making them ideal for trampoline activities.
Trampoline parks typically require participants to sign a liability waiver before engaging in activities. Take the time to read and understand the waiver, acknowledging the potential risks involved. If you’re booking for minors, ensure that their legal guardian or parent signs the waiver on their behalf.
Check if the park requires reservations or if walk-in sessions are available. Some parks may have limited capacity or specific time slots, so it’s advisable to book in advance to secure your preferred session.
Knowing the recommended arrival time allows you to plan your visit accordingly. The facility may have specific time slots or sessions for bookings, and arriving on time ensures you can make the most of your allotted time on the trampoline. Some parks may even have a check-in or registration process that takes a few minutes, so arriving early around 5-10 minutes ensures you don’t miss out on your reserved time.
Park Policies and Amenities
Take note of the indoor trampoline park’s policies regarding outside food and beverages, lockers or storage facilities, parking availability, and any other amenities offered. Knowing these details in advance will help you plan and make the most of your trampoline session.
There are limited number of spaces available during each time slot or session. By understanding the capacity limits, you can ensure that there will be availability for you and your group when you plan to visit. This helps avoid disappointment if the park reaches its maximum capacity and you are unable to gain entry.
Moreover, indoor trampoline parks have specific capacity limits to maintain a safe environment for all visitors. By adhering to these limits, the park can prevent overcrowding and reduce the risk of accidents or injuries. Knowing the capacity limits ensures that the park can accommodate a reasonable number of people, allowing for safe and enjoyable jumping experiences
Trampoline Safety Rules
Indoor trampoline parks have gained immense popularity as a fun and exhilarating venue for people of all ages to enjoy jumping and bouncing activities. However, it is crucial to prioritize safety when participating in these activities to prevent injuries and ensure a positive experience for everyone. In Singapore, indoor trampoline park operators adhere to specific safety rules and regulations to provide a safe environment for visitors. Let’s delve into some of the trampoline safety rules implemented in Singapore.
- Adequate Supervision: Indoor trampoline parks in Singapore employ trained staff members who oversee the activities and ensure the safety of participants. These supervisors are responsible for monitoring the trampoline area, enforcing safety rules, and offering guidance to visitors when necessary. Their presence helps maintain a controlled environment and prevents reckless behavior.
- Mandatory Safety Briefing: Before entering the trampoline area, visitors are typically required to attend a safety briefing. During this briefing, participants are educated about the park’s safety guidelines, proper jumping techniques, and potential risks associated with trampolining. This helps visitors understand the importance of adhering to safety rules and raises awareness about potential hazards.
- Appropriate Attire: Indoor trampoline park operators often enforce rules regarding proper attire to ensure the safety of participants. Visitors are typically required to wear grip socks or non-slip footwear provided by the park. These socks enhance traction, reduce the risk of slipping, and provide a better grip while jumping. Loose or sharp objects, jewelry, and accessories are usually prohibited to prevent potential entanglement or injury.
- One Person Per Trampoline: To minimize the risk of collisions and accidents, most indoor trampoline parks in Singapore enforce a one-person-per-trampoline rule. This rule ensures that each participant has sufficient space to jump and reduces the chances of collisions or injuries caused by multiple people jumping on the same trampoline simultaneously.
- Controlled Jumping and Landings: Indoor trampoline parks emphasize controlled jumping and landing techniques to mitigate the risk of injuries. Participants are encouraged to jump in the centre of the trampoline and avoid jumping near the edges or springs, as this can lead to instability and potential accidents. Additionally, visitors are advised to land on their feet and avoid landing on their head or neck to prevent injuries.
- No Flips or Dangerous Maneuvers: In order to prioritize safety, indoor trampoline parks often prohibit flips, somersaults, or other acrobatic manoeuvres unless performed under the supervision of trained instructors. These high-risk moves require proper technique, skill, and supervision to prevent serious injuries.
- Foam Pit Safety: Indoor trampoline parks with foam pits have specific safety rules to ensure a safe landing experience. Participants are typically required to jump feet-first into the foam pits, avoiding head-first dives. Furthermore, visitors must clear the foam pit quickly to allow others a safe landing space.
- Age-Specific Areas: Indoor trampoline parks may designate specific areas for different age groups to prevent collisions and injuries. This segregation helps ensure that younger children are not inadvertently exposed to more advanced jumpers and reduces the risk of accidents caused by mismatched abilities.
- No Horseplay or Rough Behavior: Promote an atmosphere of safety and respect by prohibiting horseplay, pushing, or rough behavior. Such actions can lead to accidents, injuries, and a compromised experience for other visitors. Participants need to exercise caution and be considerate of others.
- By adhering to these trampoline safety rules, visitors can help to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone at the park.
Additional Tips for a Safe and Fun Trampoline Experience
- Warm up before starting your trampoline session. This will help to prepare your body for the activity and reduce the risk of injuries.
- Start slowly and gradually increase the intensity of your jumping as you warm up.
- Be aware of your surroundings and avoid jumping near other people.
- Take breaks often to rest and hydrate.
- Listen to your body and stop jumping if you feel tired or sore.
- If you have any concerns about safety, please speak to a member of the trampoline park staff. They are there to help you have a safe and enjoyable experience.